This website (hereinafter referred to as "this website" or "we") attaches great importance to the protection of users' personal information and privacy. The privacy terms explain the collection and use of users' ("your") personal information (hereinafter referred to as "information"), and are closely related to your use of all relevant services we provided (including but not limited to network information, hereinafter referred to as "this website service" or "service"), so please read them carefully, and make sure you have fully understood and agreed with such terms, otherwise please stop using our services immediately. By using any of our services, you agree that we can legally collect, use and protect your personal information as per the privacy terms.
The privacy terms include: I. Collection of Information; II. Collection Methods; III. Use of Information; IV. Sharing, Transfer and Disclosure of Information; V. Management and Protection of Information; VI. Use of Cookie and Similar Technologies; VII. Protection of the Personal Information of Juveniles; VIII. Revision and Notification
I. Collection of Information
We collect information to provide you with better and more personalized services, and enhance your user experience. Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify a specific natural person or reflect his/her activities separately or in combination with other information.The terms contain the following information:
- 1. Basic information: It shall include but not limited to your name, email, contact address, and company information.
- 2. Network ID information: It shall include but not limited to the online account and iText address of this website as well as the relevant login account and password.
- 3. Network browsing history: It shall include but not limited to website browsing history, access date and time, website operating records, click records, and cookies records.
- 4. Personal common equipment information: It shall include but not limited to hardware model, and the type of operating system.
- 5. Information we may collect when providing you with additional services: It shall include but not limited to your position information (geological position), lens (camera), album (picture gallery), microphone (voice), etc., provided that you have opened access authority in your equipment.
In addition to the above information, we may also obtain other information about you to provide services and improve service quality, including the relevant information you provided when contacting with our customer service teams, the questionnaire reply information you sent for questionnaire survey as well as the relevant information we obtained when you were interacting with the affiliates and partners of this website.
Meanwhile, to make it safer for you to use the services provided by this website, and prevent the fraud of phishing sites and Trojan viruses more accurately, we may judge the risk of your account, and record risky links ("URL") based on your network using habits, your common software information, etc. In addition, by registering the account of this website and using the services, you authorize us to collect relevant information from the affiliates and partners of this website, which can also share relevant information to this website upon your authorization. Such information shall include but not limited to the information of your identity, behavior and equipment as well as the information we may collect when providing you with additional services. We will summarize such information, to help this website provide you with better and more personalized services or prevent internet fraud better.
II. Collection Methods
To provide better services, we will collect different service information about you based on the services you used.
- 1. When creating an account on this website for registration, you must provide the basic information, including but not limited to your phone number, company name, member name, contact person, and email, and set the login password.
- 2. When using this website service, you should fill in and/or submit the information required for service based on the content of service, including but not limited to your contact information, contact address, company name, company address, enterprise service/product introduction.
- 3. We will also record the information you provided when using our services, such as the information you published on this website, the keywords you searched, and the information you provided when contacting with our customer service.
- 4. Information obtained from a third party: We may obtain your account information (avatar, nickname, etc.) from a third party you authorized to share, and then use such personal information on the premise of conforming to relevant laws and regulations after confirming the source is legal as per the agreement concluded with the third party.
- 5. We may collect and use your personal information when providing additional services. If you fail to provide such information, you can still use the basic services of this website, including browsing, searching and purchasing, but you may not be able to enjoy the user experience brought by these additional services, including:
- (1) Personalized recommendation services based on position information: We will access your position information after you open the position authority, to provide more suitable page displays, products and/or services on this basis, for instance, recommending nearby suppliers.
- (2) Additional services based on camera/lens: After opening the camera/lens authority, you can use the function to scan the code for login and purchasing, take pictures or videos for commenting and sharing functions as well as face recognition functions you authorized under specific scenes. When using the additional function for face recognition, we will collect your facial features, and use them in strict accordance with your authorization. If we want to use your facial information to provide other products and/or service functions, we will confirm with you again.
- (3) Additional services for picture/video access and uploading based on the album (photo gallery/video gallery): After opening album authority, you can use the function to upload your photo/picture/video, and then replace your avatar, publish comments/share, take pictures for purchasing or provide evidence when communicating with the customer service. We may identify the commodity or service you are about to purchase based on the photo/picture you upload, or use the comment information containing the photo/picture you upload.
- (4) Additional services related to microphone-based video technologies: After opening microphone authority, you can use the microphone to publish purchasing demands, or contact with the customer service, among which we will collect your recordings, to identify your purchasing demands, or respond to your demands for customer service, dispute resolution, etc. Please know that, even if you have agreed to open the microphone authority, we will only obtain your voice information by microphone when you click the microphone icon at client side or record videos.
You understand and agree that, the above additional services may need you to open your access authority of position information (geological position), lens (camera), album (photo gallery), and microphone (voice), to collect and use the information involved in these authorities. You can check the status of the above authorities respectively in equipment settings, and then open or close these authorities at your sole discretion. Please notice that, by opening any authority, you authorize us to collect and use relevant personal information, to provide corresponding services, and by closing any authority, you cancel your authorization, and we will stop collecting and using relevant personal information based on corresponding authorities, and cannot provide you with corresponding services. However, the collection and use of information previously implemented upon your authorization won’t be affected by closing the authority.
- 6. We will collect your information by other means upon your approval or authorization.
III. Use of Information
- 1. When you are logging in this website, we will use the network ID information you provided, to identify and (or) verify you.
- 2. To provide services and corresponding maintenance and improvement, make our services better meet your requirements, and provide you with better experience in your use of our services, we will provide personalized services based on your information.
- 3. We may use your personal information to verify identity, prevent, find, and investigate fraud, or actions endangering safety and against laws or the agreement, policies or rules signed with us or the affiliates, to protect your or our legal rights and interests.
- 4. We will make statistics of our service using conditions, and may share such statistical information with the public or third party, to display the overall using trend of our products or services, but such statistical information won’t include any of your ID identification information.
- 5. We will use your information for other service scenarios after obtaining your approval.
IV. Sharing, Transfer and Disclosure of Information
Your personal information is a key part of services we provide, and we will undertake confidential obligations for your information as per relevant laws and regulations. Unless the following circumstances occur, we won’t disclose your information to a third party:
- 1. We will share your personal information with the affiliates and partners of this website, or the third party performing a certain function on behalf of this website (such as the communication service provider sending push notification on our behalf), to fulfill the goal mentioned in "we use your information in the following ways", or perform our obligations and/or execute our rights.
- 2. We will disclose your information to the complainant/respondent, to help solve disputes, so that both parties can handle their possible disputes over rights.
- 3. We will disclose your information to a third party, if necessary, in case that you violate the relevant laws and regulations in China or relevant agreement signed with this website (including the electronic agreement signed online) or the relevant rules of this website.
- 4. We will disclose your information as per the laws and regulations or requirements of administrative or judicial organs.
- 5. We will share your information, if necessary, upon your authorization or approval.
V. Management and Protection of Information
This website will strictly protect your information safety. We will manage and protect your information by taking the following measures:
- 1. We adopt various management systems, safety systems, etc. to manage the storage and use of your information.
- 2. We take standard safety protection measures, information encryption and other technical measures, to prevent your information from being accessed, used, or changed without authorization, and prevent your information from being damaged or lost.
- 3. Please protect your information properly, and provide it to others only if necessary. If you find your information is disclosed, especially your ID and email, please contact our customer service immediately, so that we can take corresponding measures.
VI. Use of Cookie and Similar Technologies
To provide you with easier access experience, we may collect and store relevant information by various technologies, when you are accessing relevant websites of the website or using the services provided thereby, for instance, we will use small data files to identify you, so that we can know your using habits, and help you leave out the step to enter registration information repeatedly, or help you judge your account safety. These data files may be Cookie, Flash Cookie, or other local storage (which is collectively referred to as "Cookie") provided by your browser or relevant apps.
Please understand that some of our services can only be realized by using Cookie. You can change the acceptance level of Cookie or reject our Cookie, if your browser or its additional service permits, but by doing so, you may fail to safely access relevant websites of the website or use the service provided thereby.
Webpages often contain electronic images (referred to as "single-pixel GIF files" or "network beacon"), and by using network beacon, it can help the website calculate users browsing the webpages or access some cookies. Meanwhile, we will also collect information about your webpage browsing activity based on the network beacon, such as the address of page you accessed, the address of citing page you accessed earlier, how long you spent on the page, and your browsing environment and display settings.
VII. Protection of the Personal Information of Juveniles
- 1. We attach great importance to the protection of personal information of juveniles. If you are under 18, you must get the approval of your parents or legal guardians before using this website service. We will protect your information as per relevant laws and regulations.
- 2. We will only use or publicize the information by law, upon the explicit approval of your parents or legal guardians or for the protection of juveniles.
- 3. In case that evidence has shown that the juveniles register our products and/or services without the approval of their guardians, we will negotiate with relevant guardians, and delete relevant personal information as soon as possible.
VIII. Revision and Notification
To provide better services, the Shaoxing Shanxing Intelligent Technology CO.,LTD, as the owner, shall be entitled to revise the Regulations from time to time based on actual demands, and then publicly solicit comments in corresponding sections of the home page of the website, and the revised regulations shall come into effect after being publicized for at least 7 days.